Hi all,

Passed BSCN today with 873.  (2 down - 2 to go)
Dropped below the 900 target I set myself for the 4 exams, partly due to
lack of study time in the last week or so, but no excuses, mainly due to
gaps in BGP knowledge. Not done enough hands on to really understand it the
way I would like to. More work to be done.

I like the new (or I think it's new) way of selecting correct commands from
a list of many. This wasn't the method used on the Switching exam when I did
that a couple of months ago.
Saves us dumb Englanders spelling things like neighbo(u)r wrong and losing
marks, and I think it better represents the fact that the question mark is
always available in real life. I remember in a previous exam, typing in a
show command as "sho" through force of habit, then realising just after I
had pressed return. I've got used to constantly pressing tab now while I'm
doing config's just to drill the full command into my head.

Thanks to all.

On to BCRAN

Gaz