Imran,

I used the Cisco Press CCNP library for routing and switching exams and I've
found that even the bits I wasn't sure on were in the book, I just hadn't
studied it quite enough.
I've bought a couple of the Boson tests and they've been very useful, and
pretty reasonable at 20 quid each (ish).
Ole Drews Jenson's site was pretty useful too, particularly for the
switching.
Thanks Ole, I didn't thank you at the time.
Regards,

Gaz