Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I've passed the CCIE Written several
months ago, and scheduling for the lab in San Jose in November. The problem
I am having is that I am currently employ with Juniper Networks. I am also
in a middle of studying for Juniper(JNCIE) which is  equivalent to CCIE. I
would like the group opinion, wheather  I should  pursue with the CCIE Lab,
since I had already scheduled for it or should I strictly focus on JNCIE for
now.  The JNCIE is must more advanced than Cisco CCIE (Acknowledge from
taken the JNCIS exam), so I don't know how much time will is take for me to
prepare for either of this exam.Your input is welcome?

Thanks, Tu