This might seem like a stupid question, but sometimes having english as my
2nd language, makes it more difficult for me to understand what the writer
is trying to tell me.

I am in the middle of my BSCN book, and are now seeing the word POD showing
up several times. It tells me that each POD has a number of routers, and
there are a certain amount of POD's.

Reading the explanation at http://www.dictionary.com gave me NO answers to
this one, and the closest thing I can guess my self to is that POD's are
kind of departments or subnets, unless the Prince Of Darkness has been
involved with Cisco networks lately :-)

Thanks for any replies to this one.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~