Yes, I'm a happy camper when they came out with this
new feature.  I don't have to spend like a gazillion
dollar just trying to buy a router with fast-ethernet
port that can do both vlan routing and multi layer
switching.

Regards,
Ofus

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1249382658