Hello,

What is the difference between a frame connection to a branch office (I have
configured this) and T1 to the internet (I don't know how this is
configured).
I have heard that our company has a T1 from a (HQ)Atlanta to
(backoffice)Tampa.
Also they have a T1 to the internet.
They also have numerous frame connections to small offices through out the
country.

When somebody says that they have a T1 to the internet what exactly does
this mean?  What protocols (encapsulation) are they running? Is it PPP or is
it a frame connection? How does one connect to the ISP?

I am sure these questions have simple answers. Can somebody please explain
this concept?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

RJ.