Actually, frame relay will run up to at least 45M - it's not restricted to
the same speeds as a T1.  Is there anything that technically restricts it
from running at higher speeds - or at lower, come to that (I haven't
tried)?  What, if anything, would prevent you from running frame relay over
a 9.6k link?
JMcL

---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 02/07/2001

"Brian" @groupstudy.com on 29/06/2001 01:20:04 pm