Does anyone know if there are any possible reasons why mapped drives across
a T-1 cisco routed WAN link would drop after appx. 3 minutes? I've tried
every registry tweak that I could find in the MSKB and nothing has kept the
link up for more than a few minutes. It's not just in the application but
also when you go in My Computer and double-click the drive itself. A message
pops up that says it is an unreliable connection. I also tried a cmd on the
server net configure server /autodisconnect:-1 which by MS definition will
prevent the server from idle-disconnect of shared resources or RAS
connections. As this happens on the 95 and W2K machines I think it's not
related to the workstations, but I am not sure. So this leads me to believe
that maybe there is a timeout or keepalive that needs to be set/adjusted on
the router.

Thanks in advance!

Michael