Maybe you have a bad WAN connection. Have your ISp check it. You can start
by checking for packet loss. Frame-relay circuits tend to bounce a lot, but
not enough to make you lose connection. If you're losing connection, then
your line is too faulty, barring any LAN problems. Check the router log.

Marc