Hi

Be prepared very well on cisco products. For example ipsec configs,
IDS sensor concepts, signature numbers, etc.

I presented it while in beta, was an "interesting" test... (I passed
BTW)

Don4t forget to study BGP, OSPF, FR.

Regards!

--
---
Javier Contreras Albesa

PRO IN Training S.L.
PROfessional Information Networks
World Trade Center, Moll de Barcelona S/N
Edif Sur, Planta 4

Phone: (+34) 93-5088850             E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax:      (+34) 93-5088860             Internet:  http://www.proin.com

SHAPING THE FUTURE - BE PART OF IT!