Hi All,

Just want to thank all of you for there feed backs.

Passed CCDA today.  72 question, 755 to pass, scored something over 850.
The exam itself is not too hard, but the way Cisco presents the scenario
questions is very
strange. About 4 scenarios are spread among the 72 questions. What I mean is
you got 1 question on case 1, the next question on case 4, then some
non-scenario questions and so on.

I only used Cisco's CCDA Study Guide. I missed some questions that were not
mentioned in the book but found them in the CID one.

Are there any scenarios in the CID one!!!

Tarry

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a