At 07:56 PM 7/3/01, Michael L. Williams wrote:
>Well, I believe that he took the CID in February or March of this year......
>
>I'm talking with my brother-in-law now about this (while I type =) and he's
>laying out in great detail about the case studies having multiple paragraphs
>about a company and it's infrastructure, etc... and then eventually asks
>questions about it.  To the point of where there are exhibits with scroll
>bars because they're so long.......
>
>I believe you (Priscilla) when you say that the current CID doesn't use case
>studies...... But I also believe my brother-in-law when he carried on for a
>week about all of the case studies on his CID earlier this year......  Is it
>possible that somehow the testing center could've gotten by for a bit not
>updating the exam?

CID 2.0 and 1.0 were instructor-only tests, so that's not the explanation.
Also, CID 3.0 has been out for years.

Did your brother-in-law take 640-025? It does not have what I would call
case studies. Maybe it's just a matter of definition, though.

Is he remembering the CCDA (DCN) test by any chance? It is also a
requirement for CCDP.

Has Cisco started shipping the CID 4.0 test, which could have case studies?
I haven't seen it.

Other than that, I can't explain it. But I'm sure your brother-in-law is
not lying.

Priscilla

>"There has to be a logical explanation"
>
>Lemme know folks.......... I can't for any reason think of how this could
>happen........  When I mentioned this thread to him, he got upset because
>now he thinks that everyone here thinks he's lying about the case
>studies.........  heh
>
>Mike W.
>
>"Priscilla Oppenheimer"  wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > I think CID is at 3.0 now. It has been for years. But Cisco beta-tested
>4.0
> > recently. Maybe it is live now. I don't think it has case studies, but I
> > could be wrong.
> >
> > I think your bro is confused. Maybe case study (scenario) means something
> > different to him? There are some questions that pose design requirements
>or
> > situations, but just in a sentence or two. There weren't any long
>exhibits.
> > I took it a while ago though.
> >
> > Priscilla
> >
> > At 06:05 PM 7/3/01, Michael L. Williams wrote:
> > >Uh.....  that wasn't my brother that passed in 10 seconds =)
> > >
> > >I just can't imagine why he would recall sooooooo many questions from
>case
> > >studies if there were none......
> > >
> > >When were the exams changed?   Lemme know =)  I got CID a week from
> > >Friday....
> > >
> > >Mike W.
> > >
> > >"Priscilla Oppenheimer"  wrote in message
> > >[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>version

What
> > >mean
>some