Can you see your local machine in network neighborhood itself, if not you
have problems in configuring your browse master, the wins server or lmhosts.
If using NT trying browing the server using the server's ip address through
the run command.

>From the run
eg  \\150.160.X.X

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Spencer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tue, July 03, 2001 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Browser Issue with Network Neighbourhood [7:10780]

Hello i am unable to browse the network through a router, eg. i can ping the
server and the server is our dhcp which we get our Ip address from.

When we go to the Network Neighbourhood icon it is unable to see the server
or any other servers for that matter

We are using IP and tried with Ipx and netbeui for the hell of it even
though its not a routed protocol.

can anyone help ???????
any advice is better then no advice even if its just a one line comment
thanks