Thanks for the comment about the Sybex book. ;)

Note, there is a lot of commenting on the 'lack' of
700 series material on the RA exam. All RA books have
this material because it is in the objectives. Cisco
can, and does, change material from time to time, and
it seems clear that the 700 material was removed in
part - be thankful that it did. The platform really is
a hybrid, and there is little that the 800 or 1600
cannot provide for a reasonable price/performance.

Please do not be upset with the authors re the 700
material. We base the books on the objectives and our
experiences.

--- Raees Ahmed Shaikh  wrote:
> This is ridicously serious, are u joking I guess if
> he reads the question
> alone without answering them it will taken him more
> time than that. Perhaps
> you are talking about the real jet net.
>
> No flames,

CNE,MCNE,MCP,MCP+Internet,MCSE,CCNA,CCDA,CCNP,CCDP,CCIE

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Robert Padjen

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/