From: Jayesh Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tue, July 03, 2001 11:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PASSED BCRAN! + BIG gripe [7:7794]

Hi

Just for you info my brother passed his BCRAN 7 min with a score of 930.

He passed his CIT in 5 mins at a score of 954 and
Switching in 9 min a score of 870.

Regards
Jayesh Patel

CNE,MCNE,MCP,MCP+Internet,MCSE,CCNA,CCDA,CCNP,CCDP,CCIE written,CCNP + Voice
Access, CSE in Small Business,CSE in Enterprise Business and CSE for Voice
Access Solutions.