Anwar,

Your config looks fine and it does look like reverse telnet is hanging on
lines 1,2, and
3.

I think I understand that you have already tried standard cable-swap
troubleshooting but
let me run through it for you. Might as well be thorough.

Plug line 6 (which works) into the console port of 2523A (now on line 1) and
see if the
2523 console starts working. If it does, you know that the console I/O on
the 2523 is
NOT the problem.

Next see if octal cable line 1 can be plugged into the 2513B (now on line 6)
and start
working - if not, then you know for sure that octal cable line 1 is not
working.  (If it
DOES work you have a really tough problem to solve)

Check the RJ-45 connector on line 1. Also pull the entire octal cable off
and look for
bent pins on the router end.

Do you have another octal cable you can swap with this one?

HTH,

Jonathan