Well, the parade is over, and now I'm _really_ tired, but, I got to
wondering again. What problem are you trying to solve? Why doesn't the
EIGRP route go away anyway, even though e1 is still up. The local router
should stop hearing EIGRP hellos from the remote router if the wireless
link between them is down. Convergence might not be fast (three hellos must
fail) but it should still work.

You do have a router at the remote side too, don't you? Is it running EIGRP?

Oh, I get it. The server is not on the other side of the router at the
remote site. It's on a switch on the Ethernet where the bridge is. Can you
move the server to the other side of the router?

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com