From: Riisen, Robert (1128) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 2:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Transfer Networkers Registration for Chicago (7/16/01) at [7:
10862]

Potential Networkers2001 Attendees:

I can not go due to some unfortunate circumstances.  I would like to
transfer my Cisco Networkers Full Access Pass to some lucky buyer out there.

Anyone interested in attending the July 16 - 20th Networkers in Chicago, I
will sell my pass for A DISCOUNT BELOW the early registration price of
US$1595 - a savings of US$400 off the full On-site registration fee of
US$1995.

We can setup a conference call to transfer the registration.  Let me know if
anyone is interested.

Rob