Hi group,
    I have a 2621 Router and an AUI/Fibre converter on
the Fa 0/1 interface. Users are experiencing problems
at the remote end of the fibre link (a 1900 switch).
I have checked all ports and interfaces and nothing
obvious is showing up. All ports are 1/2 duplex
including the uplink (fibre port) which I am about to
change soon to full duplex. (I've only just started
here !!!)

No errors show up on 'sh int fas0/1' but the following
appears on the 'sh controller fas0/1'

It doesn't look healthy to me, can anyone confirm this
output ?

 rx_framing_err=0, rx_overflow_err=0, rx_buffer_err=0
 rx_bpe_err=0, rx_soft_overflow_err=0, rx_no_enp=0,
rx_discard=0
 tx_one_col_err=1803830, tx_more_col_err=2144704,
tx_no_enp=0, tx_deferred_err=3
802838

Any help appreciated,

Phil.