Passed CIT with a 906 for my CCNP.  Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
No classroom training, just selfstudy for all the tests.  Over time I've
used NetG, Cisco press, Sybex and various other items.  Tried using Boson
but just felt beaten over the head by the shear amount of questions (.
Looked at a dump once but the amount of wrong answers just made it
laughable)  Holding off on CCIE written and working towards security now.

Study till ya know it, think it thru carefully and you'll be ok.