ports speed should be same on both end. that i know :-)

>From: "Moahzam Durrani"

mismatch [7:11257] >Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:26:36 -0400 > >i have an
2610 router that im conbnecting to my core switch 6509. I have set >the
port on 2610 to full-duplex and ont the core set the port to full duplex
>and speed = 10 . when i connect both devices I get message indicating a
>mismatchduplex and my 2610 starts rebooting and continues till i
disconnect >it from the switch. the same thing happens wh i set the ports
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]