oh.
maybe ill read more closely next time (duh)
oops. sorry for posting crap again =)

-----Original Message-----
From: Circusnuts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 5:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: When booting up i get ATQOHO [7:11261]

Joe- I'm not sure the history of this problem.  Is this a new device for you
???  Did it ever work ???  What you are seeing is a modem string.  My first
two home lab switches were a Firmware Version 1924 & a Grand Junction/ Cisco
2800.  Both devices showed the exact output with a standard Cisco console
cable kit & required me to use a DB9 to DB9 (Female to Female) Null Modem
cable.

All the best !!!
Phil

Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 3:49 PM