Hi Group,

My friend send me a weird 8M flash memory which is write protected.
I put show ver I can see it is read/write.
I put one original flash and one weird flash on 2503 and write a 10M IOS on
it, The first 8M can been downloaded from the tftp server but on to the
weird flash error occurred "%Error: System flash write protected %Error:
System flash location 0x3000240  - wrote 0x48E7FFFC, read 0xFFFFFFFF"

The router display there it has 16M flash read/write.
Does anyone know how to disable or enable the joint on the flash?
Thanks for any input.

anyong