From: Jacek Malinowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 July 2001 10:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Routing polices [7:11896]

I can't use BGP  !!!
On Linux routers there is no problem, but I see that the Cisco has a big
problem.
I receive only advice use BGP. I don't need any BGP. I want only that LAN 0
go through serial0 and LAN 1 do through serial1, on my Linux routers I do
this on 3 second.
Who really understand route-map command and routing policy on cisco routers
?