I can't use BGP  !!!
On Linux routers there is no problem, but I see that the Cisco has a big
problem.
I receive only advice use BGP. I don't need any BGP. I want only that LAN 0
go through serial0 and LAN 1 do through serial1, on my Linux routers I do
this on 3 second.
Who really understand route-map command and routing policy on cisco routers
?