The old Cisco training CD "Internetworking Technology Multimedia" (ITM)
used QT4 for what you are talking about and it was very good.  You also
might want to check http://moat.nlanr.net/

I don't know if the new CCNA CD uses what ITM did (I haven't seen it
yet), but I would reccomend getting the Cisco ITM CD for this purpose.

-dre