I've got some CBT's that show it.  I think they are from CBT systems or
somesuch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 5:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Animated OSPF, EIGRP & BGP examples [7:12028]

I was hoping that some of you might have come across a website with animated
examples, showing every little conversation being sent across the network
when routers start up, and start telling each other about their routes.

If however this does not exist, then I want to make it myself, so if anyone
instead has come across so very good descriptions about what exactly is
being sent and when it's done, I would appreciate that too.

Thanks for any comments on this.

I will try to look in Doyle's book when I get home tonight, but please let
me know if you know of an excellent site.

Thanks,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen