So far I've found it to be interesting, but while reading I got the
impression that it had WAY too much detail in some areas and not nearly
enough detail in others.  You're right, it might be tempting to try to
remember all the details that he packs in there when a large number of
them most likely wouldn't be on the test.

It also has a large number of errors, and even though many of them are
fairly minor, they can be confusing because they often present
contradictory information.  The answer keys to the test questions are
especially spooky!  I've found a few examples where your choices might
be A,B,C, or D and the answer in the key is G!  heh heh.... you can't
win like that.

Thanks for the tips!

John

>>> "Jaspreet Bhatia"  7/12/01 10:05:34 AM >>>
John,
                        Take my advice ..... STAY OFF GILES ... this is
the
most
confusing book I have read in my entire career as a Network Engineer .
Its
full of
useless ,crappy information and trivia that will just end up confusing
you

Jaspreet