John,
                 Maybe I wrote in a little too strong words about the Giles
Book .But is
just that I made the mistake of spending $ 85 on this book .But that was not
my worst
mistake .It was going through it . I ended up totally confused about what I
needed to
know for the written . But I work at Cisco and know a few CCIE's and all of
them
recommended that I stay off Giles . And I thought it made sense to warn my
fellow CCIE 2
B 's  about the Giles book . Anyway Caslow ,Halabi and Doyle make excellent
reading and
make you think about stuff instead of tempting you to cram it ......

All the best in your quest ...

Jaspreet