Can anyone help?? I am trying to set up the following.

I am trying to set up a DDR connection. Using dynamic dialermaps on the
remote site, therefor it will recieve calls only.
But want happens if I want to use CHAP authentication, as each end must be
configured with each others hostname. Can this hostname for CHAP only be
entered in the dialermap statements????????

Chris Burnham,
Systems Engineer,
Delphis Consulting Plc.
Tel:   +(44) 020 7916 0200
Mob: +(44) 07799403576
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee and are confidential. They may also be legally privileged.
Copyright in them is reserved by Delphis Consulting PLC ["Delphis"] and they
must not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than the addressee. If
you have received this e-mail and any accompanying files in error, you may
not copy, publish or use them in any way and you should delete them from
your system and notify us immediately.E-mails are not secure.  Delphis does
not accept responsibility for changes to e-mails that occur after they have
been sent.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail may be personal to the
author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Delphis.