Chris,

No, there are some other options you can use although that would depend
on if you were using Dialer profiles or Legacy DDR.   You can accomplish
what you would like to do even using the present configuration by simply
leaving out either the dialing number in the "dialer map" command or by
simply not applying a dialer-list to identify interesting traffic.

ie...dialer map ip X.X.X.X name  broadcast

HTH

Nigel

>From: "Burnham, Chris" >Reply-To: "Burnham, Chris" >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: dialer map [7:12261] >Date: Fri, 13 Jul
2001 09:27:05 -0400 > >Can anyone help?? I am trying to set up the
following. > >I am trying to set up a DDR connection. Using dynamic
dialermaps on the >remote site, therefor it will recieve calls only. >But
want happens if I want to use CHAP authentication, as each end must be
>configured with each others hostname. Can this hostname for CHAP only be
>entered in the dialermap statements???????? > >Chris Burnham, >Systems
Engineer, >Delphis Consulting Plc. >Tel: +(44) 020 7916 0200 >Mob: +(44)
07799403576 >[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > >This e-mail and any files
transmitted with it are intended solely for the >addressee and are
confidential. They may also be legally privileged. >Copyright in them is
reserved by Delphis Consulting PLC ["Delphis"] and they >must not be
disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than the addressee. If >you have
received this e-mail and any accompanying files in error, you may >not
copy, publish or use them in any way and you should delete them from
>your system and notify us immediately.E-mails are not secure. Delphis
does >not accept responsibility for changes to e-mails that occur after
they have >been sent. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail may be
personal to the >author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]