Hi Everybody,
  I ran into a weird trouble the yesterday.. I am having Cisco 3600 router
with some 16 Class-C connected to the Fast Ethernet as secondary addresses.
  My host were not able to ping the router across the ethernetat all... I
was seeing the ARP entry of my host on the router but not able to ping the
host from the router and vice-versa across the ethernet......when i cleared
the arp-cache everything is working...( Notsure when the trouble may come
back!!!!) Can somebody tell
1)  What is the size of the ARP-CACHE, where i can see it and how i can
manipulate it.

2) If i have "n" hosts and "n" is the maximum hosts the Arp-cache can
accomidate when "n+1" host try to get to a host it will send a brodcast and
get the MAC and get itself into the ARP-Cache removing the oldest entry in
the ARP right????? Apparently this does NOT seem to be happening...... Is my
understanding wrong ???? or is this a weird cisco IOS stuff!!!!! which needs
the regular upgrade????

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Satish