I was just wondering if anyone out there has had a chance to work on this
new box.  I was poking around CCO yesterday and this seems like a very cool
router, but I was just curious if anyone has actually worked with it.  It
looks like it is using the same NPE processor that you can get with the 7200
and it uses the same PAMs, but is it as stable?  According to CCO the thing
is only 12in. deep which would put it on the scale of a 2600 series router.
Pretty cool to pack that much power and flexibility into a small box.
Anyway, thanks for any information you may have!!

Eric