Hi Group,

Reading about the changes in store for the CCIE program I have a
question.
The following sentence suggests that the CCIE written exam will change
as
well, that much is clear but what I don't understand is how and when the

written will change. Will the exam still be 100 multiple choice
questions with
a two-hour time limit or will you now have to cable some gear and
produce
an addressing plan/diagram? Also, does the new qualification exam begin
on October 1 as well?

" The new CCIE format will move these basic tasks into an extended
qualification exam and Cisco's other certifications, thus freeing the
candidate's time for the more advanced CCIE skills."

Maybe I'm missing something but I could use a little clarity on this
one.

Thanks,
Ray

--