Hi,

First, way to go, sounds like you worked hard! You Deserve it.

How much time did any of you take to study for the CCIE written after
passing the CCNP exams?

Do you have any other advice for those of us going taking "baby steps" from
CCNP studies to the CCIE written? (My co-workers say I should just take the
written but the instant gratification of passing the CCNP exams keeps me
motivated!)

I plan to finish my CCNP/DP before September and then take 2.5 months of
studying for the written I'll take in Mid-December. I hope it's good enough
to score at least over 80%, but wow, 90% is something to be really proud
about. Congrats again.

 - Ryan