I've have heard that the ccbootcamp labs are the hardest and most
complete labs available, which justifies the high price tag.  Whether
that's absolutely true or not, many people use them and feel that they
are great tools to prepare for the lab.

And you should refrain from calling people clowns on this list.  I
believe that Marc participates on the groupstudy list, or at least reads
it, and at least a few of his friends and associates actively
participate on the list.  Calling him a clown doesn't make you look very
good in this environment.  ;-)

Actually, I am getting the wiff of a troll....I'm not sure, my sinuses
are a little stuffed up today, but I'd swear I can smell it....

John

>>> "Yhladi Ghfaskovich"  7/16/01
1:06:45 PM >>>
I am looking to start my CCIE study and have done some research on
practice
labs.
It seems that the CCBOOTCAMP labs are the best known to this list.
Why
would
you buy this lab kit from someone who hasn't passed the CCIE lab?  I
have
heard
that Marc Russell has failed the lab several times.  Doesn't this
defeat the
purpose?
If this clown didn't pass the labs why would you go to him for study
tools?.
His
product is also much more expensive than the other options out there.
Does
anyone
have any experience with some of the other products out there?

Thank you,
Yhladi Ghfaskovich
CCNA