Not sure why you have to refer to me as a clown. I think our reviews speak
for themselves. See http://www.ccbootcamp.com/customer_reviews.htm

My 2nd and last attempt was over three years ago just as I started this
company and the labs didn't even exist yet. Not everyone passes on their 1st
or 2nd attempt. Since then I have focused my efforts in a much less
technical role. My company now has several products, CCIE Written prep, CCIE
Lab Exam Study Guide, Practice lab Subscription, (5) remote racks, Vue
testing center, and a 5-day CCIE Instructor led CCIE class with (6)
dedicated PODs (Not the same PODs as the remote racks. Did I do this all
myself. No, I hired the talent I needed and got the job done.

Maybe you should fly out to Detroit and see our facility before you make
judgments about us.

We are also working on a CCIE security written, CCIE Security lab
subscription, and CCIE Security remote rack.

Our company is also a Premier Cisco reseller with IP/Telephony and
VPN/Security specializations.

I have a CCIE on staff and several others on contract. I have plans to pull
some of these contract CCIEs to our staff so we can get Cisco Gold reseller
status.

I have been too busy building a company to worry about CCIE certification
for myself. That's what employees are for. My current role is now sales,
product development, and corporate management.

I guess I have just been clowning around the last 2 years and should just
give all this up and get my CCIE instead  :-)   I just had to through that
in. Joking aside, this is a professional list and you could of asked your
question without being immature and calling me a clown.

If you have questions about us please call us at 248-299-8114. I'm sure some
of our previous customers will respond here and give you their input.

Marc Russell
President
Network Learning, Inc.
www.ccbootcamp.com