Dear All,

Please help to solve up this problem Which I faced with my PIX 506.
from three days ago, my PIX 506 hang up and stop response to any process
even from the console interface...
I found the three leds "Power, ACT, Network" switched off.
When I turn its power off and on it works fine for few hours...
and each time It needs to switching off/on the power key.
I do know how to investegate this problem or what is the cause of it...
Is there any guy of you can help me in this...

Any reply will be appreciated...

Thanx

Magdy H. Ibrahim
CCNA, MCSE