which dns server are u using

-----Original Message-----
From: JR Van Noy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 8:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Remote Access [7:12958]

Sorry for not making it that clear.

Once I connect I can ping by machine name but only if it is fully
qualified.  I thought that the domain-list command would enter the DNS
suffix into the adapter,but it's not.  We are taking care of this now by
just manually entering the DNS suffix in the connection properties.

I tried the async commands but nothing has changed.

JR