From: Farhan Ahmed
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/20/01 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: routing issue with ISDN backup [7:13045]

use  redistribute command..

-----Original Message-----
From: pat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 6:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: routing issue with ISDN backup [7:13045]

Hello everyone:

    I have some routing issue here.

    I have central office with a core router sitting
behind the PIX. All branch office (remote) routers
connect to central router using frame relay & ISDN as
back up. Each branch office (having 1 Serial, 1 ISDN,
1 Eth Int) should be able get to any other branch
office & to Internet through PIX. All IPs used will be
private & PIX will be doing NAT.
    I am planning on having EIGRP to route between all
routers over frame relay & floating static route to
trigger ISDN if FR goes down. This floating static
route will be something like

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.1 200  (10.0.0.1 will
be IP of central router)

In each branch office router EIGRP will have Ethernet
& serial networks in it. This will make all internal
routing fine when the network is on FR. But how do I
route Internet traffic to core router so that it can
send to PIX? I am already using default static route
to core router, which I want to be used only when FR
is down. Is there any way in EIGRP to propagate
default route through network from core router?

Thanks a lot,
pat

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/