This is exactly the same problem I was seeing before I switched the jumper
on the CSC card for DTe.

-Ejay

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 5:28 PM
To: Hire, Ejay; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AGS+ as a frame-relay switch [7:13133]

I'm getting this from "debug frame-relay lmi":

Serial0(in): Unexpected StEnq, clock 1535608
Serial0(out): StEnq, clock 1542300, myseq 13, yourseen 0, DTE down
 datagramstart = 0x558B18, datagramsize = 14

 FR encap = 0x00010308
00 75 95 01 01 00 03 02 0D 00

Serial0(in): Unexpected StEnq, clock 1545608
Serial0(out): StEnq, clock 1552300, myseq 14, yourseen 0, DTE down
 datagramstart = 0x558B18, datagramsize = 14

 FR encap = 0x00010308
00 75 95 01 01 00 03 02 0E 00

Serial0(in): Unexpected StEnq, clock 1555608
Serial0(out): StEnq, clock 1562300, myseq 15, yourseen 0, DTE down
 datagramstart = 0x558B18, datagramsize = 14

 FR encap = 0x00010308
00 75 95 01 01 00 03 02 0F 00

Serial0(in): Unexpected StEnq, clock 1565608
Serial0(out): StEnq, clock 1572300, myseq 16, yourseen 0, DTE down
 datagramstart = 0x558B18, datagramsize = 14

 FR encap = 0x00010308
00 75 95 01 01 00 03 02 10 00

Serial0(in): Unexpected StEnq, clock 1575608
Serial0(out): StEnq, clock 1582300, myseq 17, yourseen 0, DTE down
 datagramstart = 0x558B18, datagramsize = 14

It's almost like it's confused that it's receiving clock source from the
other end of the connection, and is trying to provide clocking on it's own.

In looking at the "show controllers mci" command, it shows that the ports
are setup for DTE, so now I'm really confused. Swapping cables didn't work,
line protocol comes up, then goes down.

I'll keep digging......