Hi,

When you say point to point what do you mean exactly? Do you mean a
point-to-point "cast type" where you have one FR router connect to only one
other FR router through "the cloud" or a frame switch?

Or do you mean a NNI connection where one FrameRelay router can communicate
directly to a physically connected Router without a frame-relay switch?

Last week I spent a couple hours playing around with NNI connections but
gave up in favor of sleep... in either case Cisco has examples on their
website, I just haven't gotten the NNI thing to work yet.

Anybody know any NNI gotcha's that may have been easily overlooked on
Cisco's examples?

Thanks!