Actually, I take that back. There's a style sheet that mentions fonts. It
says the font is font-size:12px, which should be big enough.

Regardless, the display of a Web page is under your control. There's
numerous things you can do to change it, depending on the browser. One
thing you can do is change View/Text Size to larger in Internet Explorer.

Also, the resolution of your monitor affects the results. Web developers
can't really control what you will see. I have kept my monitor at 800 x 600
for years due to old age. ;-) So I'm sure I don't see Web pages the same as
anyone else.

Priscilla

At 09:36 PM 7/22/01, Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:
>I just looked at the HTML source and didn't see any reference to font
>whatsoever. So, I think the problem is at your end!?
>
>Priscilla
>
>At 06:57 PM 7/22/01, Tom Lisa wrote:
> >Priscilla,
> >
> >Just took a look at your new ethernet tutorial on certzone.  I'm
> >impressed!  However, have one small nit to pick.  Couldn't you insist
> >that they use a MUCH larger font for us old geezers who don't see so
> >good any more?  :)  Maybe they need to have a Senior Citizen Zone.  I
> >wonder if I could file an ADA lawsuit?!? :)
> >
> >Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
> >Community College of Southern Nevada
> >Cisco Regional Networking Academy
>
>Priscilla Oppenheimer