Priscilla,

Already tried changing the font size, in both IE & Netscape.  It seems it
only changes the font on the section headings, not the text body.
Unfortunately, 12pt is beginning to get too small for me.  And yes, my
17" monitor is at 800x600.  Next stop, tri-focals & a 21" monitor.

Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:

  Actually, I take that back. There's a style sheet that mentions
  fonts. It
  says the font is font-size:12px, which should be big enough.

  Regardless, the display of a Web page is under your control. There's
  numerous things you can do to change it, depending on the browser.
  One
  thing you can do is change View/Text Size to larger in Internet
  Explorer.

  Also, the resolution of your monitor affects the results. Web
  developers
  can't really control what you will see. I have kept my monitor at 800
  x 600
  for years due to old age. ;-) So I'm sure I don't see Web pages the
  same as
  anyone else.

  Priscilla

  At 09:36 PM 7/22/01, Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:
  >I just looked at the HTML source and didn't see any reference to
  font
  >whatsoever. So, I think the problem is at your end!?
  >
  >Priscilla
  >
  >At 06:57 PM 7/22/01, Tom Lisa wrote:
  > >Priscilla,
  > >
  > >Just took a look at your new ethernet tutorial on certzone.  I'm
  > >impressed!  However, have one small nit to pick.  Couldn't you
  insist
  > >that they use a MUCH larger font for us old geezers who don't see
  so
  > >good any more?  :)  Maybe they need to have a Senior Citizen
  Zone.  I
  > >wonder if I could file an ADA lawsuit?!? :)
  > >
  > >Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
  > >Community College of Southern Nevada
  > >Cisco Regional Networking Academy
  >
  >Priscilla Oppenheimer