hi
It can be done in many ways ..you can configure the ntp server from which it
can get the clock.you can use the comand
ntp server X.X.X.X where X is your ip addres for the NTP server.And also you
can use server for providing clock to other equipments on the network u can
downlaod the ntp server to ur network and get that synchronized from other
ntp servers around the world and then use this as reference for ur
equipments.you can get some from www.download.com  and look for ntp servers
in search query.

regards
Arun Sharma