With the smaller routers (700 up to 3600) you do not get an internal
battery to keep the clock correct when the router reboots. You will
need to use an NTP server for these.
 If you have access to the internet then there are plenty of public
domain NTP servers that are free to use (just search in Google), if
you have no internet access then you will have to configure an NTP
server on your network. Most Unix platforms come with an inbuilt NTP
server and I am pretty sure that you can get 3rd party software for
NT machines to do the job.

Good luck!

Charlie

 --- Derric Gu  wrote: > Everytime when I reload
the router, its clock will be changed to
> year 1993.
> And the time of the router is important for vpn, how can I keep the
> clock of
> the router always correct?
>
> Derric Gu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]