(had to ask again)  I have a PA-T3 about 25 feet away from OC3 (Ameritech).
The Cisco documentation is very unclear on whether I can you a non-Cisco
cable for this.  The Cisco cable is only 10 feet long, so I can't get it
from the demarc into the server room.  DS3 documenation says that I can go
upto 400 feet or so, but it all depends on the CSU/DSU.  So my question is
whether or not I can have a coax cable made up (50 feet), and if I did that,
what kind of problems might I run into.