There might be no one ever certified.

Scenario:

After one finish first credential CCIE, a month later he/she will be
busy driving and cleaning the first Benz car. When he become
CCIE_MCSE, he will very busy checking about the new floor plan for new
home. When he become CCIE_MCSE_RHCE, he has fun driving the Ferari in
Bravery Hill. He know very well about where to find 105 octane fuel.

However, during reading book about CSA, he notice that his CCIE is to
expired (2 years quickly passed away, Oh no). He throw the CSA book
away, and return to the lab for preparation of CCIE exam. Within 3
months, He has extend his life as CCIE. As a bonus he is able to
acquire CSA in 3 months later.

But, Microsoft has launched new OS for two years, many exams in
current track has been expired. He has noticed that he is
CCIE_mcp_RHCE_CSA. Oh! ...