Robert,

Here are some links that can help you out.....

This link compares the Hybrid to the Native IOS
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/si/casi/ca6000/tech/cat65_wp.htm

This link is a page of instructions on how to convert from Hybrid to Native
IOS:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/81.shtml

This link is how to change back from Native to Hybrid (if you need to):
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/80.shtml

Here is the latest version of the Native IOS:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/si/casi/ca6000/prodlit/1412_pp.htm

Hope this helps!
Mike W.

"Lopez, Robert"  wrote in message
> Michael,
>
> Could you point me to documentation regarding the "native ios" option you
> used. Thanks!
>
> Robert

Hybrid

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/pd/si/casi/ca6000/tech/hafc6_wp.htm