I know of many people, including myself, who first pursued the CCNP and soon
after got the CCDP. After getting the CCNP, the CCDP is only one test away,
so it makes sense to put that extra couple of study weeks in for another
certification.

I also have a hard time believing a set of statistics that has no source. Do
you think people write research papers without citing their sources?? Who
would believe them??

Fred